This sprint, we’re showing off at GPS!
Are you coming to Calgary’s Global Petroleum Show (GPS) 2019? Our Alberta technical sales representatives, Steve Mifsud, will be at booth 1890 to present innovative solutions from Dynatect, a world leader in people and equipment protection.
GPS will be held June 11th to 13th, 2019, on the grounds of the Calgary Stampede. Click here for a free show floor pass! by using the code GUEST19.
Dynatect provides solutions tailored for the needs of the Oil and Gas industry, including Service Loop Socks and Cable and Hose Carriers.
Service Loop Socks
Built to last, Dynatect’s Service Loop Socks reduce damage to cables and hoses, downtime, and repair costs.
- Prevent Hang-Ups in the Mast: Power/service cables are bound together
- Lower Repair Costs & Downtime: Prevent service loop damage from direct exposure to harsh conditions
- Field Serviceable and Re-usable: Full length hook and loop surface allows for regular inspection, opening, and refastening
- Durable: Tear, abrasion, UV, & weather resistant material
- Secure: Locking carabineers and load rated tie-down straps hold the cover in place and reduce cable stress
Custom Steel Drag Chains for Oil & Gas
Robust carbon and stainless steel, and polymer drag chains guide and protect cables and hoses in challenging environments for both onshore and offshore oil and gas applications.
- Stainless steel and salt-water resistant materials
- Custom or standard components built to your specifications
- Link heights to 48 inches
- DROPS compliant components available
- Available with top and/or side glide shoes for low wear and reduced friction in gliding operations
- Available with rugged stainless steel channel cross bars or rounded aluminum flat bars to reduce cable wear